Wednesday 9 October 2019

SHE WISH....

Why....??

Is it wrong if im saying that world of mine was soo unfair...
Everything that i have done in my life.. Just to see people surrounding me keep smilee... Stay happy.. But why...
Why i feel that they always see me like nothing...hopeless
I couldnt understand.. Why..??
I sacrifies everything.. EVERYTHING..
What i like it... What i wanna be... What am i feeling... My smile.. My life... My dream
Until i didnt realise that my heart are sick... But people keep see me nothing...
I saw some people that have a perfect life but they did not appreciate it... They have beautiful memories but they dont wanna to keep it.. Why..?? If i have that... I wish...

Until 1 day i realise... I started to rebel...i start to speak back.. I start to did not listen other people... I start to ignore other people feeling...
This is totally not me.. This is not myself...
What wrong with me...
I hide my pain behind a smile... I hide my cry behind a laugh...
Could u find my old of me..??
My precious heart are slowly dying...


#justwannasharepeoplefeeling
#sekadarcoretan
#concerned... 😊

Saja nak kongsi perasaan org lain... Kadang2.. Luahan perasaan org lain boleh reflek diri kita sendiri...

No comments: